Have booth staffers prepare questions that they can ask of attendees at the networking event for specific types of referrals. Most people are happy to help and make introductions. Here are a few examples they can use to start with:
- Is there anyone here you can refer me to who needs a ____ type of product (service)?
- I’m hoping to meet with ____, can you point me in the right direction?
- Can you suggest people I can speak with about ____?
- One of my goals for today is to meet someone who does/supplies (____). Do you know of anyone here who fits that description? Can you introduce me?
- NOTE: Add specific phrases for your business to this list and provide to booth staffers.
Eli Logan is an award winning entrepreneur with more than 15 years of experience emphasizing sales, marketing, and innovation in the Energy, Engineering, Transportation, Motorsports and Face To Face Marketing Industries. Eli is highly innovative with excellent relationship building skills as evidenced by the successful formation and operation of 24 business units resulting in 16.4 Billion in economic impact for his clients.