Establish the date, location and budget of your event. These factors will play an important role in determining the pool of keynote speakers available to you.
keynote speakers, keynote speaker, motivational keynote speaker
- Establish the date, location and budget of your event. These factors will play an important role in determining the pool of keynote speakers available to you. Your date, for example, will affect which keynote speakers are available, whereas your budget will limit whom you can and can’t afford to hire. In order to save on the cost of the keynote speaker’s travel, you may want to consider the distance between where he or she resides and where your event will take place.
- Determine the type of presentation you want and the time of day when it will take place. Some speakers are skilled at delivering workshops, while others excel at providing keynotes. After-dinner speakers should incorporate humor into their talks, where morning speakers should be energizing.
- Clarify why you want to hire a keynote speaker. Some common reasons include the desire to:
- Shift behavior
- Initiate a change effort
- Raise funds
- Promote a cause or organization
- Consider which keynote speakers have been successful in the past with your group or a group similar to yours.
- Call your friends and associates. Asking for references can be a great way to narrow down your search. BigSpeak can locate any keynote speaker for you whether you see them on our roster or not.
- Establish who the core decision makers are regarding a keynote speaker and tap into their vision.
- Consider the demographics of your audience. Do you need a keynote speaker who will appeal to a general audience or one who will interest a specific demographic group (e.g., an all-women’s group)?
- Avail yourself of BigSpeak!’s agents’ expertise. We have helped thousands through the process of choosing just the right keynote speaker for their event and are happy to lend you our ear and ideas. What’s more, our services are free. We are motivated to get you the best keynote speaker for your event because our aim is to keep you coming back to BigSpeak! for all of your keynote, training and consulting needs.
Eli Logan is an award winning entrepreneur with more than 15 years of experience emphasizing sales, marketing, and innovation in the Energy, Engineering, Transportation, Motorsports and Face To Face Marketing Industries. Eli is highly innovative with excellent relationship building skills as evidenced by the successful formation and operation of 24 business units resulting in 16.4 Billion in economic impact for his clients.